Manage your personal settings here. As an End User, from the "Your Settings" tab, you can perform the following actions:
- Modify your Account Settings:
Change your first name.
* Change your last name.
* Change your password.
* Change your email address. This will require that you contact your system administrator.
- Modify your General Settings:
Choose a number of items displayed per search page. (Keep in
mind that the search display speeds will be impacted by the
number of items per page).
* Choose you default start page when you log in the archive (only if you have the Search Admin, Search Admin Plus, Search User, Account Admin, or Account Owner roles enabled). You have the choice between the:
- Admin Dashboard (only if you are Account Admin or Account Owner)
- Search Dashboard
- My Archive
- Search List
* Choose your preferred time zone.
* Choose your default view when reviewing search results (only if you have the Search Admin, Search Admin Plus, Search User, Account Admin, or Account Owner roles enabled). You have the choice between:
- Text view
- Normal view
- Mini view
- Original view
* Choose whether or not to "receive nightly emails of collection activity" (only if you have the Account Admin and/or Account Owner roles enabled.)
- Your Settings