My Archive allows you to browse through both your personal
archived emails and attachments. My Archive is broken down
into three main areas:
* The (upper) viewing pane
displaying the information related the messages and
* The (lower) reading pane displaying the messages or attachment-related email headers and body text.
* The left-hand pane displaying the default folders and personal Smart Folders.
- My Archive three main areas
SWITCHING BETWEEN EMAILS AND ATTACHMENTS
My Archive allows you to switch between the "Messages" and
"Attachments" views. This means that if you want to search,
forward, or download a particular attachment, you should
switch to the "Attachments" view. You would switch back to the
"Messages" view in case your are looking for a specific email.
To switch back and forth between the "Messages" and
"Attachments", simply click on the two tabs placed at the top
of My Archive, as illustrated below.
- My Archive "Messages" view
- My Archive "Attachments" view