Working with search results
If you are logged in as a search administrator you can tag
messages and/or files in order to group the search results for
easier review. You have three tagging options available.
1. The archive
system allows you to create a specific tag word for each
message or file in the search results page. In order to do
that, enter your tag word in the TAGS field on the right of the message and
click Save when you
2. The archive
system has a set of predefined tags that you can apply to only
one message or file at a time. You can:
* Mark a message or file as "reviewed" (round icon on the right of a message or file).
* Mark a message or file as "starred" (star icon on the right of a message or file).
* Mark a message or file as "attention" (attention icon on the right of a message or file).
3. The archive system
also allows bulk tagging if you need to apply tags to an
entire page. This way, you can avoid having to tag each
message or file, one after the other. You have the ability to
add or remove tags among a set of
predefined tags. Here are the predefined tags available on
each search results page:
* Review to all this page.
* Attention to all this page.
* Star to all this page.
* Tag word to all this page
Search users and search administrators can perform bulk
tagging against search results that include both email and
Video - New Search and Search Results - Tagging