Working with search results
Search queries return results if the index finds a match.
Search results are sorted by date by default, starting with
the most recent result first.
What actions can I
perform with my search results?
* You can sort your search results.
* You can tag your search results.
* You can review your search results.
* You comment on your search results.
* You can filter your search results to narrow them down.
* You can edit a search and save it as a new search.
* You can perform other actions on each message such as downloading, previewing attachments, forwarding an email, etc.
* You can preview and/or download files.
* You can access your pending exports.
Video - New Search and Search Results
& Attachments Search Results:
There are three views available for each message. Search
results are sorted by date range by default, starting with the
most recent result first.
Text View - The text view is the text surrounding the search term,
Original View - Original view is the entire email
viewed as if the message were in the email client, such as
Outlook or GroupWise.
Expand All Headers -
Expand All Headers will allow you to display more detailed
information for each message. This will show you SMTP headers
- Search results - Message views