Administrators are provided additional options within their
SETTINGS tab to control End User Access Rules and Login
Each user of the archiving service is provided a SETTINGS
area to make changes. Admins can:
* Change their user name.
* Change their fist name.
* Change their last name.
* Change their email address password and email address(es).
You can modify your general settings:
* Pick preferred number of items displayed per page (10, 25, or 50). Keep in mind that search display speed will be impacted by the number of items per page.
* Pick a preferred
default start page. You can choose either:
- the Admin Dashboard,
- the Search Dashboard,
- the Search List,
- or My Archive.
* Pick a preferred personal time zone.
* pick a preferred
- Normal View: default view that displays SMTP message header and snippet of body content.
- Original View: displays original SMTP body content as viewed by email clients.
- Text View: displays SMTP message header and full body content with option to Expand Extra headers to expand SMTP header and X-Arc* type message headers.
_ Mini view: displays SMTP message header content only.
* Select or unselect
the "Receive nightly emails of collection activity" checkbox.
- Your Settings