After each archive collection, the statistics will be updated
to reflect the total number of items and approximate size of
the archive. Dashboard Statistics display summary metrics for
all email archival activity, providing a snapshot of the
latest historical system data points, including:
- System-wide data points:
* Objects in Archive - the total number of archived email messages.
* Attachments in Archive – the total number of archived attachments.
* Lync IMs in Archive – the total number of archived Lync instant messages (if enabled).
* Approximate size – GB, MBs, or KBs of message data stored.
* Approximate index size – GBs, MBs, or KBs of indexed metadata generated.
- If File archiving is enabled, the administrators have access to additional data points:
* Files in archive - The total number of archived files.
* Approximate size of files - GBs, MBs, or KBs of archived file data.
Collection data points:
* Objects - The total number of messages archived during the last collection.
* Approximate size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of messgage data archived during the last collection.
* Approximate index size - GBs, MBs, or KBs of indexed metadata generated during the last collection.
The administrators for LDAP-enabled companies have access to
relevant metrics regarding the LDAP service, including:
* Total users - The total number of LDAP-enabled users.
* Most recent login - The most recent time at which a user logged into the archive system.
COMPANY LOGO, RECENT LOGINS, WORKSTREAM
COMPANY LOGO appears in the right-hand corner by default. To upload your logo (if you don't one already uploaded), you will the phrase "Click to upload your logo" right below the company logo box. Click on it, this will send you to the account tab. Then, browse your local files to find your logo, then upload it. Logo images may be PNG or JPEG format and must be less than 200 pixels wide.
RECENT LOGINS displays the first and last names of users who have logged in successfully and the duration since their last logon. Click a username to link to that user's account settings.
WORKSTREAM provides three convenient links to view RSS feed of system activity or events, and one link to post messages. Subscribe to the web page as a feed using RSS Live Bookmarks, Bloglines, My Yahoo, Google, or other applications.
- Status and events: displays account sign up, user accounts locks, bad passwords, logon attempts, search access, collection events, search events, and more.
- Account messages: displays messages created by you administrator for you at your login screen or dashboard.
- Collection: displays collection ID date stamp, size, and link to Collection History page.
Click on the provided links to go to:
* See instructional videos.
* Manage your account.
* Manage your users.
* Manage your collectors.
* Provide us with your feedback